Course grade will be made up of: 100% course project
- Group size: will consist of 1-3 students
- 15% from project proposal, 25% from presentation, 60% from final report
15% of the project. Due May 28 at 11:59 pm
The proposal should be at most 3 pages, one per group. Clearly state the following:
- The problem you wish to tackle
- Description of data you plan to use or create
- Proposed approach and methods
- Evaluation plan
- What each student in the group will be primarily responsible for
We will provide feedback and grade based on your proposal before the final drop date, as well as run a scoping meeting with each group.
25% of the project.
20 minutes in class on either July 28 or July 30. Be prepared for questions after. Sign up TBD for your timeslot.
60% of the project. Due August 7 at 11:59 pm. Please submit to course director the following:
- 6 pages (not including references)
- Github repository
- Blog posts (optional, but strongly recommended!)
|Project proposals (one per group)||May 28 at 11:59 pm|
|Project presentation||July 28 or July 30 in class|
|Project report (one per group)||August 7 at 11:59 pm|